Full Day Program
(Grades 1- 9) 9:15 – 4:00 Mon. – Fri.
|week 1||June 26 – June 30||$280.00|
|week 2||July 3 – July 7 (no camp July 4th)||$230.00|
|Session 2||July 10 – July 21||$580.00|
|Session 3||July 24 – August 4||$580.00|
|Week 7||August 7 – August 11||$290.00|
|week 8||August 14 – August 18||$290.00|
|S.C.I.E.N.C.E.||Tues. Thurs. at lunch time through special activities||$10 each day|
Daily Flag Raising & Assembly Followed By Classes in:
- red cross swimming – all levels
- athletics and group games
Weekly Choice of The Following:
- archery / riding / gymnastics / dance
- arts & crafts / woodshop / outdoor adventure
- boating, canoeing, kayaking, sailing / tennis
Additional Activities For Campers Ages 11-14:
- tennis and archery team-coaching and matches
- trail maintenance & wilderness skills
Lunch / Snack
Campers hike M,W,F and have AM snack T-F
- Campers bring own lunch, marked with name. Use recyclable containers. (Lunches are refrigerated.)
- Milk is furnished – please, no glass containers.
- M, W, F hikes provide an opportunity for fire-building & outdoor cooking (no cooking Tue., Thu. or rainy days).
- Snacks – mid-morning and at 3:30 pm.
- Please pack 1 healthy snack in a bag separate from lunch.
Includes a reading – rest period a variety of special programs and a free swim and choice of activities at the end of the day. Campers may bring their own book for silent reading or reading aloud.
Parents may visit camp after 2:30 PM on the final Friday of each session for a short program & awards assembly.
Play clothes – shorts, jeans, tennis shoes, bathing suit, towel, sweatshirt or sweater, hat & sunscreen in hot weather, rain gear. Campers furnish own fishing rod, bait, tennis equipment and book for rest time. Camp T-shirts, hats, fanny packs and backpacks may be purchased.
Mark all property clearly before sending child to camp.
|South Barre||9:05am @ Bridge St/Rt 14||4:10pm @ Hannafords|
|Williamstown||9:15am @ bank parking lot AM||4:05pm @ empty lot PM|
|NU parking lot A||9:00am||4:15pm|
Half Day Program
(Ages 4 & 5) 9:15 – 12:45 Mon. – Fri.
|week 1||June 26 – June 30||$185.00|
|week 2||July 3 – July 7 (no camp on July 4th)||$150.00|
|week 3||July 10 – July 14||$190.00|
|week 4||July 17 – July 21||$190.00|
|week 5||July 24 – July 28||$190.00|
|week 6||July 31 – August 4||$190.00|
The half-day program is designed to provide an introduction to a camp experience with emphasis on group interaction, personal responsibility and skill development in selected activities. Experience and instruction will be provided in: swimming, boating, arts & crafts, songs, stories, games, hiking, and pony rides.
Campers bring lunch (milk provided).
(A campfire for cooking on Thursday only.)
Bathing suit & towel, jacket or sweater, rain gear if needed.
Van to camp from Northfield (Leave: 9:00), parent pick at 12:45pm
Van to and from camp from Montpelier and Barre by following schedule:
Vermont College only 8:20am 1:20pm
BOR parking lot 8:40am 1:00pm
Williamstown Bank parking lot 8:50am 12:50pm
(Ages 8-14 CoEd) August 7 – August 11
|Soccer Camp||August 7 – August 11||$290.00|
- Coaching and skill development for beginning and intermediate level players.
- Players grouped by age and ability for skills and game play.
9:45 a.m. skills and drills
12:00 noon lunch and swim
1:00 p.m. game play
3:00 p.m. swim @ Lake Lotus Camp
4:00 p.m. depart
Saldi Field Williamstown – Swim at Lotus Lake Camp
- bathing suit
- shorts (2 pair)
- shin guards
- cleats (recommended)
- water bottle
- lunch (no cooking, milk provided)
NOTE: Ball provided | Mark all property clearly
Music, Art & Drama
(Ages 8-14 CoEd) July 24 – August 4
|Music-Art-Drama Camp||July 24 – August 4||$580.00|
- singing & song writing
- theatre games & improvisation
- creative writing & movement
- art activities
- culminating theatre production
- daily swim
- (limited to 24 campers)
- lunch & healthy snack
- bathing suit & towel
- old shirt for painting
- sneakers or hiking shoes