Registration is now open for the 2018 summer season!
There are a few ways you can register your camper(s):
- Registration, health form, and deposit sent via USPS (Forms available Here)
- Registration and health form scanned & emailed and deposit sent via USPS
- Online registration, pay via check USPS to avoid convenience fee of online payment.
- Online registration and payment. Here is the link to set up your account:
REGISTRATION LINK FOR LOTUS LAKE CAMP: app.campdoc.com/register/lotuslake
If you are going to register online, please, please read this carefully:
- You can pay by credit card or echeck, but you will have fees associated with doing so. If you are paying that way, please don’t check off “mail check in.”
- If you don’t want to incur the convenience fee, then check “mail check in” under how you are paying and then put PAYBYCHECK in the coupon box. Then send deposit in via USPS.
“PAYBYCHECK” IS THE STEP PEOPLE ARE MISSING.
Remember: your registration will not be confirmed until we have completed registration, completed health form, and deposit.
Thank you for visiting the site for Lotus Lake Camp. Please take a look around to learn more about the camp, including Lotus’ history, several different programs we offer, fees and registration, view our photo gallery and more!
Since 1952, Lotus Lake Camp has been offering children of various ages a day camp where they can learn invaluable life lessons while having fun. The camp continues to run under the leadership of family members who remain dedicated to carry out the original philosophy of Proctor Martin, one of the original founders.
A fun, family atmosphere has been maintained as many of the staff are former campers, who return to work with children to foster a love and respect for the environment. We can’t wait to meet you!