(Part of full day program)
Opportunities for riding lessons and horsemanship activities under supervision and instruction by certified instructors for ages 6-14 are as follows.
*NEW* Tack to Trails and Everything In Between
Fee: $50.00 per time
- A program for ages 8-14 on Tues.and/ or Wed. A small group of riders will spend one or two afternoons a week with the horse for a variety of horsemanship activities. e.g. lessons, grooming, trail rides, learning to tack.
- QUALIFICATIONS: must be able to steer horse independently.
Morning Group lessons
- Basic riding and horsemanship is offered as part of the morning activity program for those who preregister.
- Groups of up to 6 riders ride approx. 20-30 min. 4 days/week.
- Campers may sign up for riding 1 or 2 weeks of a session.
- REQUIRED: long pants and shoes/boots with heel.
- Register for riding on registration form.
Afternoon Lessons & Horsemanship
- For advanced beginner, intermediate and advanced level riders.
- English and Western style riding.
- Lessons are 50 minutes and may be arranged as follows:
Fee per Lesson
Private (1 Rider) $45.00
Semi – Private (2-3 Riders) $40.00
One afternoon a week there is a special horsemanship activity for riders and non-riders.
Please indicate interest in above type of lesson and number per week on the registration form.